Friday, April 28, 2017

My Cousin's Birthday

Wow!! that was amazing The birthday party that l went to. It was my cousin's birthday. The theme was Trolls and it was in Wellington!! Me and my grandparents (that l call Gigi and Graga) drove down and my mum stayed home to fed the cat.

OK the party. I was the oldest kid, but that didn't stop me from having fun. There was a big bouncy castle, bikes and balls. We played with all of those in a gym.

The bouncy castle was so cool because it had huge columns that were bouncy.
the game that we played on the bouncy castle was that we had to run back and forward and do ten high 5s to the girls on each side.

Bikes are cool but not when you can't fit them. But lucky for me I had one bike that I could fit on. The bike was made to fit two people and I was the driver. I asked lots of kids if they wanted to ride on the bike. I asked them if they wanted to go medium, fast or slow. Some said medium, some said fast and some said slow.

Upstairs from the gym there was a party room. There were Troll hats, yummy food and a big Troll cake. When we went upstairs we put our Troll hats on and had some yummy food. We sang Happy Birthday to my cousin Lucas and the cake was delicious. If you have ever seen the movie Trolls then you would know about the Bergens. Bergens are the creatures who want to eat the Trolls. Some of the adults came downstairs, pretending to be Bergens and chased us around the foyer.



After all of that nonsense some people went back to the birthday boy's house. I stayed there for quite a long time as my grandparents were doing something else - that only old people like to do.

So, that was the end of my party day.


No comments:

Post a Comment