Friday, March 17, 2017

camp

Wow! That was a busy week . I can't wait for next year well if you know what I'm talking, about camp!! It was astonishing.We  got to sleep in tents and do activities too. And can we went to Mangere pool
The Activities we did were The Killer zone, Get lost, Youthtown games, playing  with scooters and skateboards and playing ping pong and Basketball. We did one more cool thing...kayaking!!


Now let's talk about my highlights my favourite highlights were camp concert, falling out of the kayak and winning camp concert. It was funny when I fell out of the kayak with my friend Roshaan. Winning camp concert was really cool and we had to do our item twice.


I learned how to work as a team. I learned how to ride a skateboard while holding onto someone’s tshirt while they were riding a scooter. I also learned how my friends snore!


I would just like to thank all the people that came to help like teachers, parents, Mr Somerville and Mr Burt. Camp was the most amazing camp I have ever had in my life. I want to do it again this year.

At the end of camp we went to mangere pools. It was really fun.




1 comment:

  1. That sounds like an awesome camp, Rika!! Perhaps you could give us a show of what you performed at the camp concert next weekend - the boys and I would love to see it!
    Love from Lulu xxx

    ReplyDelete