Friday, January 13, 2017

World of Colour

Imagine a magnificent show made out of water, well I just saw the coolest water show on earth. It is called the World of Colour and it is in Disneyland, where I am at right now.






My mum got us tickets this amazing dessert place right in front of the show so we could see lots of the show and eat dessert. The other people watching the show had to try and get a spot by waiting for an hour and they had to stand up - we had a chair and table. The desserts were so delicious. We had a yummy macaroon (my favourite thing), chocolate cake, cheesecake, dulce de leche shortbread, grapes, cheese and a coconut/chocolate biscuit. We also got cheese sticks and a basket of bread.



But the most exciting thing my cup. My cup was magical, wonderful and was filled with yummy sprite. It glowed with the show and it was in theme with the lights. For an example, if it was talking about the movie Frozen the cup would turn blue and when they talked about Bambi it turned orange or brown.  The cup was so magical that even the kids next to us - their cups were in time with the show. I even got to take the cup home - but we are not sure how it will fit in the suitcase.




I don't think that you will believe how majestic the show was and if you went at the front you would get completely soaked. It was magical, majestic and the most coolest show I've ever seen in my life. 
It was another great thing at Disneyland.


1 comment:

  1. hi i love you blog it is so awesome. i love your picture and how you use majestic. i think you had a amazing time in Disneyland

    ReplyDelete