Sunday, January 1, 2017

Vandusen Gardens

The spot where the wedding was.
So let me tell you about the Vandusen Gardens. These gardens are where my Aunty and Uncle got married when I was 5 and I came over to be their flower girl. When we got to the Gardens I remembered some memories from 3 years ago like running around with bare feet, hiding under a big willow tree waiting for the wedding to start and the small lake behind my Aunty and Uncle during the wedding.








The Gardens were all set up with lights for Christmas - or Winter. My favourite lights were Candy Cane Lane, Gingerbread Lane and a Paris theme that was just beautiful. We walked around for about an hour and it was very cold because it was 6 at night and would you believe that at that time it was dark - because it is winter and we are in Vancouver.







1 comment: