Sunday, January 1, 2017

Grouse Mountain

 Yesterday we went to Grouse Mountain. It was like a winter wonderland. We had to wait in a line to get on the cable car for over half an hour - but it was worth it. When we got to the top we just kept our mouths open because we were so surprised about the enchantment of the whole mountain.
I loved the mountain because it had secret hide outs in the trees with deep real snow that I hadn't seen at my uncle's house. We played and played and saw some gingerbread houses. My favourite gingerbread house was the Elsa castle.
The mountain was so busy that we couldn't even get lunch! The lines were so long. We had a time limit because we had to get to the Christmas Lights - so enough about Grouse Mountain now I'll tell you about the lights at Van Dusen Gardens.



No comments:

Post a Comment