Thursday, December 22, 2016

Granville Island

I've been to Granville Island before, but that was 3 years ago so I had almost forgotten all about it. Today I went to Granville Island again.
Winter Time

Granville Island has so many cool shops, it even has a kid's market with so many toys.
Summer Time
There is a water park at Granville Island. We went last time I was here 3.5years ago in the summer. Today however, it is December so it is snowing in the northern hemisphere and it was cool to see the park covered in snow and the sunshine reflecting on the frozen water. It was so freezing that water wouldn't even come out of the drinking tap.

No one lives on Granville Island, but like I said before there are lots and lots of shops. Mostly the shops are yummy yummy food. For lunch I had a hot dog and an icecream. Even though it was freezing outisde I still had an ice cream because i just love ice cream.

But the best part was looking at the view of the harbour and the city while I ate my hot dog. 

I had an amazing second day in Vancouver.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome trip! It sounds like you're having lots of fun!

    Ka Pai!

    Mark

    ReplyDelete