Saturday, October 8, 2016

Riverside Camp

Last week I went to Riverside Camp. Riverside Camp is held every year at Willow Park at Eastern Beach. We play lots of games and have lots of fun.

My favourite game was sliding through the foam. Another messy game was where we got a bucket and put it on our head. The bucket had water in it and also holes. We had to run around the cones and tip our water into a bigger bucket which had a person in it. I also loved jumping on the trampoline.



Thank you Mr Burt, Miss Haare, Mrs Burt, Mrs Hamilton, Mr Moran and all our leaders for a super fun camp.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome week we had! The foam slide was super fun, did you run through the gauntlet? I love the photo, it would've been hard to see with all that foam on your face. You'll have to go again next year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, that looks like LOTS of fun! I want to go on the foam slide :-)
    Love from Lulu

    ReplyDelete