Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Geometry Garden

My Geometry Garden
Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.57.04 PM.png

We are describing the different parts of our garden and what geometry features they show.

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.01.44 PM.png

What type of symmetry do your flowers have?

In my garden my flowers have...

Rotational symmetry


This means that Rotational symmetry is when you trin the fliow and it stil looks the sam

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.04.33 PM.png

What type of symmetry does your butterfly have?  

In my garden my butterfly has…

Reflective symmetry


This means that... Reflective symmetry means that you have to make sure that reflective symmetry and all the same on each side because if it was the same on each side it would be like a mirror

Pathway

Screen Shot 2016-07-05 at 6.07.41 PM.png

What geometry feature does your pathway show?

In my garden my pathway shows...tessellation


To make my pathway I...I made my pathway out of paper squares that the colour was pink and blue and golden and silver those are my colour


This means that I had to translate to tessalate my squares.Geomentry


No comments:

Post a Comment