Friday, July 8, 2016

Art Reflection




What did I learn most about?
I learnt about being patient.  And also about always going slowly and carefully.
What was the most interesting thing I did or my friends did.
The most interesting thing I did it was that I learnt about a new artist that does Circle trees.  The artist name was Heather Galler.
How can I do my art better next time?

I will be patient when I do my work. I will do it very slowly So I don't  paint over and over again.

How I feel about my artwork or the whole process.

While I was doing my at work I didn't feel Alone because I was with other people on my table.  It was very fun doing our work because we talked and last well we did very cool artwork .


What did I enjoy most of all or what was the best thing about my painting.

I am enjoyed having a laugh while doing work and also being in my own painting world.The best thing about my painting was that the Sky Tower was on and I love the sky tower.


No comments:

Post a Comment