Tuesday, March 31, 2015

The School Picnic

On Friday the whole school went to the beach to have a  picnic. I was excited so when we got there. I was excited to get playing  with the clay. The clay is so so messy, you get it all over your face, clothes, and hands. The clay is fun to play with because you can make the clay into anything!!!!!.

At our school picnic we are allowed to go swimming. There are teachers who supervise us while we are in the water.                                                                                                                                                    At the end of the day we went to go to karaoke. Karaoke was the best. 

1 comment:

  1. I love your story my girl. I would have liked to hear more about the swimming. What was the water like?
    What happened to your picture Champ? Be careful with your colouring.
    I agree - Karaoke is the best - the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete