Saturday, December 20, 2014

Katy Perry




Last night my mummy and I saw Katy Perry. I was very lucky to be so close to Katy Perry.
My favourite three songs were Walking on Air because of the blue sheet going over the top of us in the VIP Reflection area, This is How We Do because it was colourful and it even had a car and finally Firework because of Katy Perry's pretty dress.
It was so late when it finished, I was sleeping in the car. Mummy had to drive all the way home while I was sleeping. 
It was a very long wait because in the car park building nearly all the people parked in that building. 





2 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous Marika! I wish I had gone. I love all the posts you did from the concert and thank you for putting a video online so I could see a little of what I missed.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Marika that concert would of been very cool. My mum worked there and she got to guard Katy perrys room. Katy perry was standing next to my mum. You should of told me so that my mum could put you in the v.i.p. Area.

    ReplyDelete