Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Manaiakalani Film Festival



Toby the Dragon!

I love using my imagination to make up stories. I made up this story to teach people about how to make friends. You can be friends with all sorts of people, especially people that might be different to you.

My friends and I turned my story into a fun movie for the Manaiakalani Film Festival. My mum helped me to edit the movie and my friends Caleb and Toby drew the pictures. I chose the music with my big friend Alosina.

I really hope you like my movie, my friends and I loved making it - especially wearing our costumes.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Marika, I left a message on your class blog about how fabulous you all are. I greatly enjoyed this movie and you all looked like real actors up on the big screen :)
    I thought you and Eden were wonderful presenters too.

    Keep being amazing.

    Mrs Burt

    ReplyDelete