Saturday, October 4, 2014

My Holiday

                                                                                                                                                                Last week we went to the Coromandel. It takes a long time to get to the Coromandel. It  takes about two hours to get there. We stayed at Ruffins bay in a beach house.                                                         Fishing was one of my favourite things. We fished on the wharf, I caught two fish. I liked touching the gooey fish.

I said to mummy, "Can we go adventuring?" She said "Yes!" 
We went adventuring in the forest behind our house. We found, steps, mud, trees and paths. One path was very muddy, the other path was not that muddy just grassy.
On one of the muddy paths, I got stuck in the mud! I took my gumboot off and my sock too, I hung them on a tree so they wouldn't get muddy. Fynn went to get help.
Adventuring is nature with mud, trees, exercise and being powerful. This was my favourite thing in the Coromandel.



No comments:

Post a Comment