Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Graga's Birthday




Looking out from the high Sky Tower, with Gigi and Graga, we could the see the city of Auckland.







We saw lots of buildings, boats too. We were even spinning on our chairs to see all the things.







Do you know what I had for lunch? The most exciting thing - Fish and Chips! After my fish and chips I had chocolate ice cream and lollies.




My favourite thing I saw were the people jumping from the Sky Tower. It looked scary - I would never go on that. They zoomed right past the window. It was really fast. The people were crazy.







I could even see the bottom of the Sky Tower because of the glass floor. The first time I saw the bottom I was scared because I thought that I was going to fall down. But then I wasn't scared, it was fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment