Saturday, July 27, 2013

California Adventure Land

I like Cars Racing because the cars go so fast. It sometimes frightened me when we go down the hill. It frightens me because we go too too fast. I liked it anyway, because it is so so fun riding on the tracks.


Buzz Lightyear is a Space Ranger. My Prince Max likes Buzz so I took a picture with him to send to Max, so he can be so happy.


I liked Mater spin ride because he is cool. When we went to the Mater ride it was so fun because we spun around, but very bumpy. It wasn't my favourite ride.





1 comment:

  1. Hi Marika,

    It looks like you and mummy are having heaps of fun! You are very brave going on the racing cars even though it was a bit scary at times. We hope you enjoy the rest of your trip and we can't wait to read more about it.

    From Miss Lavakula and Darius

    ReplyDelete